MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) is the future of SE. MBSE helps to improve the productivity of systems developing by moving from document based approach to the modeling. However SysML is neither a modeling methodology nor a framework. Our clients reached the best results using SysML within the Defense Architecture Frameworks. The main identified benefits are:
- The raised level of abstraction to see the big picture of the systems architecture
- The model is the single source of data
- Different views are provided to represent the model data
- Different roles are brought together in one place to reach the goals.
This presentation is about how to adapt modeling successfully in the organization for building high value models.
The session demonstrates:
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- NAF framework and views
- Functional, Logical, and Physical views
- Modelling SysML with NAF framework
- SysML Compliance Mode in Cameo Enterprise Architecture
- Best practices from our clients
The session was hosted by Dr. Lina Bisikirskienė, CEA Product Manager at No Magic, Inc.
Learn more at: http://www.nomagic.com/mbse/