We turn the modeling experience of analysts, product managers, consultants, solutions architects, software and system engineers into a guide to success in modeling.
Each week you will receive and share valuable information first hand on how to achieve your goals and be inspired by the real-world successful solutions using modeling languages such as: UML, SysML, BPMN, etc.
It can be Tips & Tricks or complete articles comprehensively analyzing problems, or even planned capabilities to solve problems. Your experience is especially requested to help create better models.
It’s time to stop wondering and start growing.
The site is managed by No Magic Inc. However it is not intended for advertisement or for issue resolution. We saw the need for a place to learn. It contains information solving specific modeling, model usage or management problems only.
Want to be an Author?
By joining Modeling Community Blog you can not only learn but also share valuable experience you gathered in your own work. Also you can get feedback: posts are shared in a broad modeling network. Register if you want to publish information to the Modeling Community Blog and submit your own modeling Tutorials, White Papers, Case Studies, project experience and other Resources. By being an author you get full access to posting facilities. Post can be in any of the available categories.
Submissions Guidelines (please read before publishing anything)
- Submissions shall be in one of the following categories:
- Case Studies
- Conference Feedback & Slides
- Tips & Tricks
- White Papers
- Submissions shall solve specific modeling, model usage or management problems in any of the following areas:
- Software Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Business Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Submissions must be in English.
- Run the Spelling and Grammar checker before publishing.
- Verify the material, including the pictures, for accuracy, before submitting.
- Expand acronyms upon first use.
- Create meaningful titles.
- Always write the product name in full as ‘MagicDraw’, never use the abbreviation MD.
- Submission style:
Use bullets, categories,
- do not advertise products and services, only inform about them.
- Illegal content will be removed including:
- 3rd party proprietary content,
- Insulting, abusing, offending content.
Other Modeling Community Blog Roles
Selected partners are those contribute to products in various ways. In addition to posting ability, the role has access to educational material. We constantly organize webinars on: advance capabilities (e.g. DSL, Teamwork), new versions, processes (e.g. Best Practices of Agile Modeling, Building a Sustainable Modeling Culture in the Company), technologies, et. al.
Representative of a product MagicDraw* integrates with. In addition to educational material, the role has access to release dates, early builds and other development related information.
* This is valid for all MagicDraw-based Cameo Suite products.
Feedback or questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 No Magic, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No Magic, Inc. is not responsible for the third party material available on this site, but reserves the right to deny publication of any third party material and may remove or change material without notice.